blackheads occur when your pores become clogged with excess sebum (an oil created by the sebaceous glands that keeps skin supple) and dead skin cells. The difference between a black head and a white head is simply whether or not the pore is open or closed.
Easy blackheads removal – REALLY WORKS!!!
- Wet face with warm water to open pores
- Mix baking soda with toothpaste in a small bowl containing water
- Mix thoroughly to form paste
- Rub on the affected area with an old tooth brush
- Repeat as necessary
- Apply everyday before bed and blackheads will disappear gradually