No gym? No problem, you can do it at home with results if you consistent, patient and eat healthy.
5rounds 20 reps of all. Don’t forget rest in between.
1. Knee pull in:
Lie flat with hands under your buttocks.
Keep your knees together and pull them in towards you while moving your torso towards them (lift your head, neck and shoulders up).
Hold and then slowly return to starting position.
2. Leg raises: Lie with your back flat on a bench and your legs extended in front of you off the end. … As you keep your legs extended, straight as possible with your knees slightly bent but locked raise your legs until they make a 90-degree angle with the floor.
3. Mountain climbers: Begin in a push up position, with your weight supported by your hands and toes. …
Explosively reverse the positions of your legs, extending the bent leg until the leg is straight and supported by the toe, and bringing the other foot up with the hip and knee flexed.
You can also try the weighted squats for quick result.
5. High knees: High knees combine the typical running motion with exaggerated knee lift
6.Russian twist: Main Muscle: Abdominal. Lie down on the floor placing your feet either under something that will not move or by having a partner hold them. Your legs should be bent at the knees. Elevate your upper body so that it creates an imaginary V-shape with your thighs.
7. Push ups:exercise performed in a prone position by raising and lowering the body using the arms. Push-ups exercise the pectoral muscles, triceps, and anterior deltoids, with ancillary benefits to the rest of the deltoids, serratus anterior, coracobrachialis and the midsection as a whole
8. Superman hold:lie straight and face down on the floor or exercise mat. Your arms should be fully extended in front of you. This is the starting position.
Simultaneously raise your arms, legs, and chest off of the floor and hold this contraction for 2 seconds.
Tip: Squeeze your lower back to get the best results from this exercise. Remember to exhale during this movement. Note: When holding the contracted position, you should look like superman when he is flying.
Slowly begin to lower your arms, legs and chest back down to the starting position while inhaling.
9. Bicycle crunches.Lie on your back with fingertips behind ears, legs in the air, and knees pulled toward chest, Target your sides and entire ab area by contracting as you lift your shoulder blades off the ground. Straighten your right leg at a 45-degree angle and rotate your upper body to the left, bringing the right elbow toward the left knee (bottom illustration). Switch sides by straightening your left leg, bending your right leg, and bringing the left elbow to the right knee. Alternate sides in a pedaling motion.