Sugarcane, or sugar cane, is one of the several species of tall perennial true grasses of the genus Saccharum, tribe Andropogoneae. It has stout jointed fibrous stalks that are rich in the sugar sucrose, which accumulates in the stalk internodes according to Wikipedia page.
sugarcane: natural sugar is extracted from the sweet, juicy stems of sugar cane, and is used worldwide as a sweetener, preservative and in the cosmetics industry.
sugarcane juice is the juice extracted from pressed sugarcane.
- it contains no simple sugar, which makes it healthy for anyone with diabetes to take it without risking his/her health.
- it helps in treatment of jaundice
- it helps to restore protein lost during conditions like fever
- helps in treating kidney disorder and facilitate smooth functioning of the excretory system
- helps the body to fight against cancer, especially prostrate and breast cancer
- helps in weigh management: it contains water
- for treatment of sore throat and flu
- helps reduce burning sensation associated with urinary tract infection, STDs, kidney stones and prostratitis.
how to quickly extract sugarcane juice at home
ingredients: 2 stick of sugarcane, Half cup of water, Strainer or a small piece clean cloth. for weight loss management, you can add one spoon of lemon juice.
direction: Take the fresh sugarcanes and wash it, Peel the outer layer of the sugar cane with sharp knife (careful with the knife, because the outer layer sugarcane is hard) Cut the sugarcane into small Pieces that is blendable for the blender, take sugarcane pieces adding half a cup of water into the blender, after it is properly blended, use a clean piece of cloth or instead use a juice extractor to filter the juice. refrigerate and enjoy.