Happy Sunday my lovely readers from all over the world.
It’s been a while since we’ve had health dedicated day. Everyday should be healthy and well planned to suit our health but choosing one day out of all to talk about it more is very exciting and important.
Today, it’s about healthiest food, fruits or vegetables we shouldn’t joke about. All foods have their different benefits depending on how we take them. Anything going into our system, we must be mindful of. Today am just going to talk about three.
According to researches some call it ‘world healthiest fruit’ avocado to me is a very unique fruit and it’s healthy because
- It contains healthy fats unlike most fruits that contains primary carbohydrate.
- It’s contain high nutrients like vitamin K, vitamin C, folate, pottasium, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, vitamin E.
- Avocados do not contain any cholesterol or sodium, and are low in saturated fat “healthy fats”
- It has high fibre content
- The Fat in Them Can Help You Absorb Nutrients From Plant Foods
- Avocados Are Loaded With Powerful Antioxidants That Can Protect The Eyes
- Avocado Extract May Help Relieve Symptoms of Arthritis
High consumption of plant foods like broccoli decreases the risk of obesity, diabetes, heart disease and overall mortality “death rate” while promoting a healthy complexion and hair, increased energy and reduces Indy weight.
- Fighting cancer
- Improving bone health: improves bone health by improving calcium absorption and reducing urinary excretion of calcium
- Improved digestion and natural detoxification
Tomatoes are packed full of beneficial nutrients and antioxidants and are a rich source of vitamins A and C and folic acid.
- Heart health: fiber, potassium, vitamin C and choline content in tomatoes all support heart health.
- Diabetes: research shows that “One cup of cherry tomatoes provides about 2 grams of fiber” people with type 1 diabetes who consume high-fiber diets have lower blood glucose levels, while people with type 2 diabetes may have improved blood sugar, lipids and insulin levels.
- Pregnancy: Adequate folic acid intake is essential before and during pregnancy to protect against neural tube defects in infants.
Let’s try and make a habit of consuming these mentioned fruit and vegetables.
To be continued next health day ‘remember to stay healthy’